- At HBPO you're not just a number. We welcome you as a person. We don't see careers as a one-way street. Each year we hold annual performance reviews where managers and staff discuss past achievements and plan the employee's on-going individual development.
- HBPO offers job security. We are a successful company that enjoys stable growth. In more than 20 years we have reached the position of world market leader for front-end modules. What's more, we are still in that position and intend to stay there. We act with all due caution, planning our growth carefully and diligently. We may be a module specialist, but our other product lines are also growing.
- HBPO is a TOP 100 automotive supplier and an international company. We have more than 30 sites on three continents, always in close proximity to our customers.
- We love our products. This is because our modules are complex, as are related tasks. Here at HBPO we are thrilled with what we do. HBPO is diverse, in many respects. We employ people from different cultures and backgrounds. If you really want to give all you've got in your particular discipline, if you enjoy thinking outside the box and love working in a dynamic setting, then we are just the right place for you!
- We offer flexible working hours and part-time concepts geared completely to the needs of our staff. Our part-timers have their own individual part-time model. It goes without saying that we offer a modern working environment with ergonomic workplaces and plenty of scope for creative ideas and ways of working.
How can I apply to HBPO?
Are you passionate about the car industry? Do you enjoy innovative products and technologies? Then this is the right place for you: submit your application now!
You can apply to HBPO for an advertised vacancy. You are welcome to apply for an advertised position or send us an unsolicited application. You will find the requirements for your application documents in the corresponding advertisement.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
What should my application look like?
The requirements for your application documents can be found in the advertised position for which you would like to apply.
If you would like to send us an unsolicited application, we would be pleased to receive your cover letter with your motivation, the desired field of activity and your salary expectations as well as your current CV.
Your CV should list your professional experience, together with your education and training. Your CV should also indicate your professional know-how and additional skills, such as which IT programs or foreign languages you can offer. Alternatively, you can leave us the link to your online business profile for a first impression. If we are interested, we will ask you for further information, such as your CV.
The cover letter (if needed):
Please make reference in your cover letter to an advertised vacancy or indicate the area where you would like to work if you are sending an unsolicited application. Your cover letter should give us an indication of your professional skills together with your personal strengths and interests. Show us why you would like to become a part of our HBPO team!
Where available, please enclose the following certificates: school graduation certificates, vocational training certificates, further training certificates, current grade list (for students) and/or certificates referring to internships, complete job references.
Can I submit an unsolicited application to HBPO? What exactly is the procedure for unsolicited applications?
We also gladly accept unsolicited applications. Please note that you will be informed specifically and automatically by our job agent in an e-mail as soon as there is a vacancy which may interest you. You are therefore advised to register with the HBPO applicant pool. You can then create your own individual job alert with your job criteria under the tab "Job vacancies".
How can I apply for an internship?
We welcome applications for internships. Please indicate when you would like to start working as an intern for us, stating how long the internship should be and which departments or specific areas are of particular interest to you. Is this a mandatory or voluntary internship? If there is currently no advertisement for a corresponding internship, please use the advertisement "unsolicited application".
Please note that you should allow for a lead time of three to six months.
Does HBPO offer dissertation opportunities as well?
Dissertations are often the product of an internship at HBPO. But you can also apply directly for a dissertation. In this case, please suggest a topic for your dissertation. If there is currently no advertisement for a corresponding internship, please use the advertisement " unsolicited application".
To whom should my application be addressed?
Can I submit one application for several jobs or even sites?
What happens to my application once it has been submitted?
Once your application has been received, you will be sent confirmation of receipt by e-mail. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this within 24 hours. Once your application has been received, it goes through our vetting process. You will receive corresponding feedback as soon as possible.
How long will I have to wait for feedback?
What possibilities are available at HBPO for further and advanced training?
We offer a comprehensive staff development program that is coordinated to your needs as according to the discussions held during the annual performance review and individual Development Plan process.. Besides the traditional, formal approach to learning with seminars and courses, we focus particularly on accumulating experience in specific learning situations and developing relationships inside and outside HBPO.
Which social benefits does HBPO offer?
Can you give me any tips for my interview?
It is very important for us to have an opportunity to become acquainted with you personally. It is also helpful for you to take a proper look at the specific job and the whole setting at HBPO:
- Find out all you can about HBPO and the kind of job that you have applied for.
- Make sure you know your own professional objectives and how you would like to continue your development
- Why is HBPO the right employer for you? Which contribution can you make to our company?
- Please do not hesitate to ask us any questions, we will answer them gladly!
Our interviews also take place virtually via Microsoft TEAMS. We would like to give you some tips on this:
- Check whether your internet connection is stable.
- Test TEAMS in advance: dial-in, sound and volume test, camera functionality.
- Choose the right environment or consider whether a professional background would be useful (TEAMS already offers options for this).
- Check that the lighting is suitable.
- Dial in a few minutes earlier on the day of your interview.
Which entry-level possibilities does HBPO offer?
This depends entirely on your individual qualifications and the job you would like to do. HBPO has a wide range of many different jobs, extending from flexible work at the assembly stations of our factories through to complex project business at headquarters, with the possibility of joining the company on entry level in many different fields.
For more details, please take a look at our current job advertisements or contact us directly.